Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes
This chapel is an orientated, partly plastered building, which has been erected on a rectangular floor plan. It is standing in the north-east corner of the former graveyard, where the old morgue used to be situated. The apse (niche) belongs to one of its most characteristic features. Its open hall is vaulted with a flat surface supported by two massive pillars. There’s a pilaster topped with a cross with inscription: MARIA and the date 1901 supporting the central part of the lower pediment. The chapel’s interior is vaulted with a concha (semi-dome).