Playground at KAMARÁD Kindergarten
Opening hours for general public:
From 1st of April until 31st of October work days: from 4 pm to 7 pm
Weekends and bank holidays: from 9 am to 12am, from 3 pm to 6 pm
Playground is open only at good weather conditions;
If there aren’t any visitors to the kindergarten’s playground itwill be closed half an hours before usual closing time.
1.Visitors are obliged to act according to the rules and guidelines of the administrator.
2. Visitors are obliged to observe the rules of proper conduct and ensure order, cleanliness and personal safety.
3. Entering the playground is permitted only through the main or the side entrance.
4. Playground is open for children under 9 years of age accompanied by an adult.
5. Use of all children's attractions only at your own risk. Please, observe age limits set for individual attractions of the playground. Adult person accompanying children is responsible for their safety.
6. Visitors must leave the premises latest at the end of visiting hours – see playground opening hours.
8. Owner of the playground will not be held responsible for any loss of personal belongings of the visitors.
These things are strictly forbidden in the playground:
- Bringing dogs, cats or any other animals;
- Smoking and use of alcohol and/or drugs;
- Leaving the place untidy, not putting your garbage in the bin;
- Causing damage to or tampering with attractions or any other equipment of the playground
- Riding bicycles outside cycle paths;
- Manipulation with open fire;
- Using attractions when their surface is covered in ice; when it is slippery due to weather conditions, or when a fault was detected on the device;
- At the very hot weather the surface of children attractions may be hot, which threatens to cause burns when touched; an adult person is obliged to check the temperature of the device in advance, alternatively prevent children from using or touching it.